Tuesday, June 15, 2010


Bad memories. Deep down in everybody's heart, there will be some part where you want to forget but dread to forget.

Don't you just have that in you too?

Haven't really got the time - most importantly, energy - to catch the world cup, though its like a four-year once kinda thing. World cup, football, critics, a fellow fan, hmmm.

Here's a new toy, just in time for my exploration to the interesting places that I've never been before during my break before heading back to school.

To be real honest, I cannot be any happier to receive this ;)

Though it works a little different from the Nikon I used to borrow from the school in the past, I'm all willing to start laying my hands on it and begin learning all over again!

By the way, a little bad incident happened at work today, that is my umbrella got stolen. Was shocked to still find some rather cheapskate people these days where you actually go to a Student Care centre located on the 2nd floor of a community club to steal an umbrella on a rainy day. Actually, there were quiet a few umbrellas placed outside of our pantry to sun as it was pouring heavily this morning. So when I came out of my classroom to get to the pantry approximately 2 hours after I placed it there, my blue and not so pretty $6.90 umbrella that I got from 7-eleven was nowhere in sight.

First time in our 4 year of operation - according to my supervisor. Guess I had to be real lucky today, maybe I'll strike the lottery tomorrow.

Time to get a new 'ho sua'

No comments: