Friday, June 11, 2010

Hello world, am still pretty much alive and kicking.

I'm now once again addicted to playing with Sims again. Am looking at the pretty houses other players created in the game. Wonders if anyone still remember that in my previous Sims 2 game, Diana goes to work in a helicopter? Felicia was like so jealous then, hahaha.

One of these days, I want to master the art of making a conversation. I realised that it seem no easy job to begin a conversation with someone, especially if you do not know that person at all, you know. Maybe its all cause I'm losing touch with this social world (plus, everybody nowadays are getting all hyped and really friendly, thus so-called 'sociable', via facebook for instance?)

Learnt from my colleague only today that there's this thing (not exactly know the specific name for this) that you can actually read someone's facial features and know his or her personalities and all. Isn't this cool? Like you can see a stranger and know what kind of a person he or she is. Something like palmistry I guess, just that you need to ask for permission to look at palms. You don't have to ask for permission to look at faces.

How cool, how cool!

By the way, PC Show's here, in need of more printer inks and a dock.

I'm now listening to a Stefanie Sun's song that has always been in the computer and yet I've never seem to hear it before. Hmmm, kinda nice...

I want to like go exploring on weekends too, shouldn't be sticking around in the house that often on weekends. Long time since I headed Changi beach to watch the planes. Soon, soon I'll see you Singapore Air girls!

I've not been to Marina Barrage too, missed it the last time when the girls headed to do kite flying. Oh and I've not been to Mount Faber, how sua ku!

Got the hint, A? I supposed someone really gotta make time for me, or maybe the other way round :)

See you, world.

No comments: