Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Money is the ultimate factor that keep me on this.

Working is all about the pay check at the end of the day, which explains why I can't wait for this week to end. I guess you can't understand the kind of frustrations where you work for someone who you know on a personal level. Just got to say that this sometimes sucks. Because even if you want to scold your boss, you got to think twice and think about karma.

Quitting is out of the question when my mind drift off to think about money. How sad can I get seriously. Like the cash totally owns my life.

I need to know of a brand new activity that totally gets me to relax and unwind. Anyone know of anything that fits this category, kindly let me know. Am in that kind of need where I have to head down to Changi beach and scream loudly while that plane touches down.

Maybe I need a true break, maybe I need that Sydney trip before I settle down and get ready for school in August. Like walk around and explore a new foreign land on my own, how nice...

No comments: