Friday, April 02, 2010

I don't have a life - almost everyone thinks so.

So I tried to have some life and I met up with a friend (a real proper friend) where I see her face to face (not plain texting or over the phone) tonight.

And I saw my VP at The Daily Scoop, where he nodded at me and I nodded back. I bet he must be thinking as he nodded. "This girl is so familiar." He should have laughed his head off the other time, "I wonder why didn't she cried, 逞强干什么?"

A conversation after they left was...

"Why is he so old while the others are so young?"

"Because he is a VP."

"So?"

"Yeah, VP mah. Vice Principal."

"I thought Vice President."

Trust me, this is a flatter, meaning he probably looked younger than his actual age.

The lines of the day are "So he is the one who acted so sad and pathetic at the last day of camp?" and "What is the ulterior motive of him of being so close with the students?" plus "He is either with the elites or the non-elites", not forgetting, "I'm not back there because I'm rich what."

I'm so sure that guy went back because of him, hahahahaha.

Gosh, I really sounded so mean.

Time check. As I'm writing this, it's already 12.30am. I have a "flight" to catch later in 4 hours time. I think I shouldn't sleep because I think if I do, I wouldn't be able to wake up in time at all.

I have not packed my so called luggage yet. Shall do it soon, but a bit moodless to do so.

I want to paint my nails, shall keep me occupied as it makes time passes sooner.

Nights yo.

Edit:

I just logged online a moment ago and I saw this:

cfq91@hotmail.com said (24/3/2010 at 9:21 PM):
hi boon are u still alive?

LOL non stop.

Technically, I've not been online (rather, appearing offline) since 8th March or even earlier, because my oldest offline message was dated back that was from my dear own brother. And the message says: "hello, u there?"

Even my own sibling is trying his luck to find me on the net?

No comments: