Friday, April 23, 2010

It's experience that taught me that we do not always have to be so serious in the things we do all the time. This seems to be especially so when it comes to work. In this working society, there is only eight chinese characters that make sense to me, "拿人钱财,替人消灾". The more serious you are, it seems that you are stupid because eventually, you tend to take on more burden that you actually do not need to. In the end, who is the one who is at a disadvantage? You, yourself, of course, who asks you to be so stupid?

The longer I worked, the more I felt that I lacked anger management. If everyone needs a place to vent their anger or frustrations, I wonder where or maybe who that outlet for me would be? If parents can vent their unhappiness out on me, then may I ask where can I direct my frustrations to? Back at my kids' parents or at my own parents?

I believe that I am that type of person when I am feeling frustrated or stressed up, all the unhappiness would be clearly written all over my face. I don't see the point of hiding my own personal emotions just because I want to let people around me to think that I'm actually feeling okay. If I had a rough day at work, I will get home with a black face and I know it makes my family feel unhappy too. Though I don't talk to them regarding anything that happened at work, I felt that there is no need to please them by showing them a happy face. Firstly, I don't want and secondly, I don't know how.

Being a human, I have feelings and there are times where I do need an emotion break.

I haven't really been meeting up with anybody lately. Guess my friends would probably think that I've disappeared to outer space or something. When people says that if you have a problem then you should speak about it, this thing sometimes irritates me. Can you imagine, when you seldom meet up with anyone then when you finally catch up with a friend, most of the conversation you're going to bore him or her with your frustrations and troubles. How interesting can this thing get?

It almost seems as though I'm turning into a no-life freak. Well, sometimes I get so sick of work that I actually talked to this fish that one of my student brings in for a school project. And I actually encourage my student to talk to his fish when he gets home.

Truthfully, I not only talked to fish. I talk to my soft toys before I go to bed.

Now, it really seems that blogging is the thing to do when I need vent my frustrations without caring about anyone feelings. First thing, I don't have to care about who's out there reading because I won't know. Second thing, there is no tagboard so no one can actually voice out anything that are not pleasing to my ears that is just gonna make me even more upset than I already am now. Third thing, most of the people out there wouldn't have any idea what I'm babbling because technically, I don't have a social life so far then I've not met up with anyone or tell anyone anything. So whatever I'm saying wouldn't upset anybody.

I've been looking forward to this weekend for a week. Finally I can have some peace and quiet with myself at home without any form of disturbance.

No comments: