Thursday, May 12, 2011

The better things in life

One's needs and desire is unlimited and they never seem enough. There is no way to put an end to this and it makes us keep wanting more. People are just this silly creature. To think about it, some time talking about self fulfillment and being contented seem like bullshit.

Had a talk with a colleague on the way back home tonight. And I seriously don't like times when people tells me that they are really envious of me. Well, it's the same idea as the grass is always greener on the other side. What people may see of me is the shine of an end product. What lies beneath when it's all raw and bare? I'm not trying to sound noble or impressive but I'm just saying that's human nature where they seem blind to the process that leads to an outcome.

Hard work is transparent. It's normal when people don't appreciate the effort.

No comments: