Friday, May 13, 2011

They tell me, don't think about it

I have to say, sometimes certain things are just not worth it to be occupied that part of your limited brain cells

I hope it's just hormonal for me to get really snappy these days. My emotional level is at the orange zone. I don't always want to respond to anyone with sarcasm. Neither do I want to be always engaging in conversation where I either talk about work or complain about things under the sun

Visited my aunt today during my short free time after class today as we were released earlier. She reminded me of something that my late grandmother used to say

When we are alive, we complain. We complain about how hard we got to work to earn money, how hard our lives are. But when we are dead, there's nothing left. Life is so short so why waste time complaining and making your lives difficult and upsetting?

How time flies.

Like I've always told myself that there's a special part of your memory, regardless of whether are they good or bad things, those memories are never meant to be forgotten.

It could be your first kiss, the faces of your late grandparents, happy occasions that you'd spent with your high school classmates, the time where you see a beautiful rainbow or even how your first love broke your heart...

Very randomly, I get reminded of incidents that happened to me before. Good or bad alike, they will bring on a silly smile on my face.

I think this is a process of growing up. How your mind matures and how the behaviors change.

I might not have many life experiences and I'm not here to offer anyone any word of advice. But somehow now, I truly understands that life is about making the right decisions where you try your best to not disappoint those who love you. Life is living it to the fullest happily regardless of its duration.

No comments: