Sunday, January 09, 2011

Let's talk about movie selection today. I was very glad, in fact more than glad, that I actually watched Love and Other Drugs, another movie starred by one of my favorite Hollywood actress Anne Hathaway with my BBF, instead of with my uni classmates. Or else I think they'll start judging me all from a new perspective.

I think nothing goes too wrong if I were to watch any movies with my BFF. If you see two guys watching some cheesy romance flick then you will suspect that they are gays. Honestly this is hugely of what I usually tend to imagine of them. But if it were the two of us, most people will not think of two ladies being lesbians. Girls tend to be at the advantage for things like this, I assure you.

Like I was telling some of my friends, I'm in this all festive mood these days. Like the Christmas and the new year had just passed, here comes my birthday. And soon enough, before you know it, it's gonna be the lunar new year. I feel very occupied these days, with work, school, many assignments and the other things all going on at the same time. To be completely honest, I think I have felt like this before. You really wished that the weekend can be a little longer. This still feels like Friday night to me.

Enlighten me, how does it feel to watch a romance film with a handsome guy, BBF? P.s like the one from you know where. I think it was kinda interesting that we set the same standards.

No comments: