Monday, January 10, 2011

About O'levels.

I actually have two younger cousins who actually sat for this exam last year, which probably made me more concern about the release of results today. I'm honestly not that kind of older cousin who goes around poking my nose into other people's business or neither am I all "auntie" being where I start to pick up the phone and start to dial their number to ask how well they did.

But I happen to chance upon a post of a younger junior of my Secondary school on facebook. Shouldn't disclose my former school, in case there are some spies out there or something. I don't want to get caught because of this freedom of speech.

She wrote, "Hi, somebody tell me how *insert the name of my secondary school here* did please

Here goes the funny conversation. Another friend posted, "Owned by some china scholar I heard, 10 A1s"

"again!!! -.- every year like that!"

Just two days back, I bumped into my secondary school teacher at Clarke Quay, he brought two china scholars along for dinner actually. Now I know why my school brings in china scholars without fail. Hmmmm, foreign talent really do you proud.

No comments: