Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Many last minute decisions made lately. Am I getting bolder, I really have got no idea.

Romance is so subjective, don't you think so?

"That is so not romantic!" This is such a classic line that I seem to hear all the time when I'm out on the streets. I sort of enjoy eavesdropping, I admit that. Friends around me know that I like responding to random questions to people on the sly.

I'm talking rubbish? Maybe. Prolly all due to me not talking to people for quite some time, other than to meh meh before I go to bed. So I finally logged online tonight. People who had spotted me on msn, congrats! I think you're highly likely to strike the lottery tomorrow :D

There's a couple of nice mandarin albums released these days. I like David Tao's An Lian and a few of Elva Hsiao's new songs. Oh, Eason's too ;)

Looking forward to a couple of movies like New York, I Love You and Valentine's Day. I like romance movies too, despite that black aura :D

No comments: