Thursday, November 05, 2009

I think its always when people looked back into their past, then they will realised how much they have grown. Checked and cleared my email inbox and folders, then I knew how much junk and worthless forwarded messages I had inside there.

I guess things like this are part of growing up, when you actually look forward to your friends forwarding chain messages like "You're my best friend" & "Just For You".

Well, can't blame me because I had my current email since I was in primary two?

Having major headaches lately. Have been doing something that the usual me wouldn't do. Although in the confort of my house - according to MY, but still its very tiring.

Anyway, I think the government should make women serve the army as well. I think their experiences at firing the F5 button on the keyboard to snatch clothes will be good for them to adapt at firing M16 rifles too!

tmr, tmr - having a small break.

That's why I love Fridays

Last week, was on the bus and saw this car will this label "TGIF"

"Thank God Its Friday" right?

No, it writes, "Thank God I'm Female"

And the car was driven by a femal driver. I think cars behind her in the lane will shun her, knowing how reckless some female drivers are, really.

No comments: