Friday, April 27, 2007

i only ate five mussels at mos burger today, it was such a miracle. and rosie told me that the set discount for mos burger was only 15 cents. -.- rosie and melissa think that i lacked childhood as well as teenhood, what the hell.

apparently i went hungry again when when i got home so i made myself a pot of campbell soup (mushroom potage) which only made up to three bowls. i finished them all while i watched yu le bai fen bai and xi ling men then i slept from 18:30 to 22:15, until i was awakened by my brother's phone call to ask me if i'm going to school tomorrow. my long sleep had caused my mother, grandmother and i to miss the final episode of the show that we have been watching every weekday night on scv at 9 o'clock. hahaha, because without me switching on the tv, they won't realise its already time to watch the show.

on every friday night, i look forward to the time 11:30 to watch engine on channel u. it's like an engine night. hahaha takuya! meiying say probably young japanese teens today wouldnt know takuya kimura because he's already outdated, too old to fit into their context of today.

when i saw felicia's post about us having mid years for 3 weeks, i see that this mugging is indeed a long process ): no good entertainment for the coming days is no life. i'll see fangqi's long and boring routine day fitting into my weekdays soon.

and it's speech day tomorrow. i hope by attending it, it will motivate me to study better but i think i know, i'll probably end up being all the same.

alright, i'm getting hungry again. it's time to have dinner cum supper while i wait for the clock to strike 11:30!

No comments: