Friday, March 09, 2007

wow, i can't wait for the march holidays man -.-

looking at the schedule for next week totally turns me off. it's one pathetic week of march holidays and its practically eaten up by the school for all the useful workshops and classes. thank God, there's still friday!

okay, the wedding video for my bro's friend is finally done. that's a burden off my mind for the time being. hope that everything goes well on the actual day and nothing would crop up for the video, else its gonna be so embarrassing.

thanks to the peeps who made me laughed so much on cross country :D it really cheered me up a lot and it takes my mind away from the fact that i'm highly sun burnt and super duper chaotah.

okay, enjoy your school holidays and don't overstress!

QUOTE OF THE DAY:

当一个人可以把某些回忆从记忆里彻底地抹掉,
并不一定是代表他已把那段回忆给忘掉,
而是回忆里的那个人对他来说已经不再重要。

No comments: