Tuesday, March 20, 2007

BEST FAITHFUL FRIEND OF THE WEEK


this has been my faithful old friend for the last few days (: why, because it doesnt talk back or do anything to hurt or insult my feelings. most of all, it's delicious and it allows me to eat it all by myself.

not forgetting to mention that my brother has some serious mood swings. things got so serious that even his friend sms-ed me to ask if i'm experiencing silent moments with him and i said yes.

perhaps that's due to getting old (too old, in fact. maybe old people likes to be angry over nothing and aim at innocent people). we have been on a cold war for days, for no apparent reason actually, because he just keep telling me to not talk to him and would give me attitute whenever he feels like it.

the worst thing is that my entire family thinks that i've stepped on his tail or something, so i should apologise to him and make peace. what? what the hell? i kanna scolding for nothing and i still need to say sorry?

wow, this is indeed such a zhong nan qing nu society man. especially my beloved ah ma, she totally flared up (that includes screaming at me, because she loves my brother more. no worries, this is an open secret, the entire relatives population somehow related to the teh/tay family/clan knows it) when i said that it would be better that my bro doesnt come home for dinner so that i can have some peace.

daddy's case is worst, he thinks that i'm too much when my bro leaves the IDD phone bill on the table with the money clip onto it (in another words, expecting me to pay it) and i didn't pay. the reason is that my brother didn't open his mouth and ask me to pay, so why should i? and my dad thinks that i'm being childish for that.

for goodness' sake. who's the one being childish? if you ask me, then i would tell you that it's the 32 year old going-to-be. he seems to be having the first pms in his entire life man. and there, i'm the one kanna aimed at. it's so damn irritating >:(

great, this is just so great. HAHAHAHAHA

and i can't believe that when my brother and i quarrelled through this cyber thing known as msn five minute ago, i got so agitated that i had tears in my eyes and they were already escaping out of the brim of my eyes before i click on the 'x' on the top right hand corner and close the whole window live messenger.

enough of ranting, i should just get on with my life as it is. but i believe that when certain things totally ruin your day, something else picks it up. thank goodness, there's always something else in life that somehow and simply makes you feel much better (:

No comments: