Sunday, March 25, 2007

so my "late weekend saturday night" turned out to be "never-slept-a-wink saturday night". studied biology first then i went on to finish reading the storybook that was borrowed by enna due on sunday. after that studied social studies. by that time, i was hungry. looking at the clock, i realised that it was five in the morning.

so i made myself breakfast (:


alright, although it wasnt very healthy to eat that early in the morning at five, but it was fulfilling okay! so i ate my nissin spicy seafood instant noodles with orange juice as i watched chinese mtvs on channel [V] :D

so i ate, got back to studying and finally grandfather and daddy woke up at 5:45, then bug me to sleep. so well, finally went to bed at 6:30 and woke up at 12. i felt sick when i see the textbook on the table and decided to give myself a break for today, on account of how 'hardworking' (like real) i had been last night.

so i decided to indulge myself in a good book - Cecelia Ahern's Where Rainbows End on this happy and beautiful sunday (:

back to school tomorrow, bye.

No comments: