Saturday, February 25, 2006

today had been a fun-filled day for me out with my parents and aunty! first was to mount alvernia (relac buddies, that's not the place where im gonna have my op lah!) then went to my aunty's place which was near there. after that, uncle drove us down to town and we walked around in orchard and got my swatch strap over at heerens. quite like it lah! hahas. but well, it wasnt the best it could be as the collection of straps are really very limited.

we joined my cousins over at east coast park for dinner. ate at that jumbo seafood restaurant! the food there is pretty fabulous lah. very nice! hahas. ate lots of chilli crab! lols. i prefer chilli crab to pepper crab! i think we started eating at about 7.30 and we finished eating two hours later! hahas. that was long.

tmr, mom's gonna cook a grand feast again! cos its another big family reunion! hahas. i cant wait for my shark's fin soup again! and oysters, (which is high in calcium! hahs, i keep reminding people about this. cos calcium prevents you from getting osteoporosis! lols.) and so much more!

lalalas. nites and sweet dreams! im so tired *yawns*

No comments: