Wednesday, February 08, 2006

biology test was kinda disastrous today. hopefully that i can scrap pass it. but nevermind, its over already so yeah. gotta buck up for physics tomorrow liao! i seemed to have a series of work not yet completed and still gotta revise physics. cham liao.

and i helped mel carry her bag from the school gate all the way to boon lay. so nice and kind of me right? hahaha. but i look kinda stupid with one bag in the front and another at the back. but nevermind, since she's not fully recovering from her cough yet, i shall be nice and carry it for my beloved fumao! lalalalalalas.

and i realised that its a terrible task to run (anthony made us run outside school today and he rode on the bicycle) with the current condition of my toe right now, which had grew from bad to worse. according to my dad, he said that the swelling of it is beyond tolerance and i should seek medical treatment. he's afraid that my toe had contracted some terminal disease that may lead to amputation like my late grandfather. lol, he's scared that this could be genetic... hahas, but which i refused to obey. so yeah, from today onwards. he's gonna bandage my toe twice a day to help get rid of that disgusting and gross swelling and stuff. no worries buddy, it should be okay unless you guys go ahead and step on my left foot

hmmmm. gotta stay back and face the three councillors of the class on friday. please, wish me luck that i wouldnt be left alone to complete all the work for the noticeboard (:

No comments: