Tuesday, November 22, 2005

okay, im more or less rotting at home like my daughter diana. yesterday night, i watched cinderella story twice. once on HBO, another on my dvd with the special features. which features chad michael murray and hilary duff and the rest of the people commenting on the movie as it's being screened. hahs. some of the stuffs that they were talking bout are hilarious. and yes, i love the show very much, very very much. hahs. private and personal reason (: and i watched it like more than five times at least? ever since my bro bought the dvd for me as a birthday gift.

and i woke up at 1.30 this afternoon. hahs. i think i've broke my own record already then it was lunch, too late for breakfast. after lunch, watched tv in bed during my quilt. woahhh. it was cold outside man. raining and drizzling all day long, just the way i like it. super nice for sleeping and rotting at home (: but ms rosie says that im wasting my time away. but please, i dont care and who cares?

and i ate a packet of mini sized sponge cake stuff? almost straight after having a super full lunch. no wonder my bro has been consistently calling me a pig. those senior kind of pig somemore. sleep and eat more than what normal pigs do. hais, sometimes i feel so insulted by him by thinking back, i think he's perfectly true (:

No comments: