Monday, November 21, 2005

hais. im more or less in the process of budgeting? im cancelling most movie trips, as much as possible. why, because i gotta save for the following month. after two months of good conduct for my phone bill, me, miss by once again broke records - HUGE ONE this time. made a deal with my bro, saying that he pays my bill and HE SHALL NOT BUY CRUMPLER FOR ME AS A PAYBACK but well, he came up with the other idea, a better one maybe? HE SHALL PAY HALF MY BILL AND BUY THE CRUMPLER TOO. hmmm. i think im loving my bro even more!

movie plans are as followed. prime - with my beloved ying and probably fumao? harry potter, chicken little and narnia - with my bro. HE WATCHES WEEKENDS MOVIES ONLY, I SAVE QUITE A BIT! but hopefully he doesnt go back on his words. because he says that he's beginning to quit as a movie freak. hais. then i think i shall quit my profession too ): okay, if he ever ever EVER EVER go back on his words then i'll make sure that he sponser my movie tickets, how bout that?

last but not least, i think i still have some more things to buy like pencil case. ying and i decided not to spend more than $15. remember, BUDGET! tata, i shall go. lately my friends has been complaining that im always afk. (: smiles and cheers people! tomorrow's gonna be a better and more fulfilling day! nites and sweet dreams in advance (: lalalas

No comments: