Wednesday, November 23, 2005

im not exactly rotting at home today! finally i loaded in the chalet pics and some others. i had a good laugh when i viewed the videos. especially the one that diana took when i was marinating the chicken. had been printing out photos at home yesterday night and today. printing them out as wallet size, small and nice! then have been sorting them out according to occasions and putting them into my photo album! cant imagine that i actually took so many pics of twofour05 but im not going to host them anywhere yet, dont want to.

fumao is coming over to play tomorrow (: think my fumao's bored at home too, like the owner me. ying and enna is out with mary to watch harry potter today. hahs, all thanks to my budgeting then they got chance to er ren shi jie. thank me! thank me! why do i sound so desperate? ying smsed me and told me that they got lido 2. think the later show at 2.30 is at lido 1, hahs.

okay, i shall go print more photos! bye!

No comments: