Saturday, February 13, 2010

Though I have a fulfilled and balanced life, but to many people around me, they think that my life's just plain dull and boring. On a certain point, I think I have to admit that, but its really okay.

I have an healthy life, minus away the fried food I eat and the lack of exercise in my daily routine. I don't smoke, I don't club and drink. I am mentally sound and I have some really good friends. I maintain a very good relationship with my family and the closest kins.

Technically, I believes that its not about how many friends you have but its how many friends you have that truly care for you. For me, how many such friends do I have I'm really not sure. I'm sure as I grow older, this number is bound to descend - how sad is this?

People grow up, tends to make new friends and leaves you, me and everyone else. What a wonderful life, mates.

I had already lost count of those primary school mates that I keep a regular contact with. I guess I don't even need one hand to count. Calling me heartless now? I think yes, maybe.

I don't exactly know why I am telling you this. Perhaps I was just bored (so bored that lately I found it pointless to be surfing the net. I don't know who else I could talk to online via Windows Live Messenger except that few people that I would start a conversation with. Other than to check emails daily and to read Straits Times online, I even think that it is somewhat pointless to switch on the computer - waste electricity too) while waiting for the nail polish on my right hand to dry so that I could move on to painting my left's.

Finally having a break for a few days off work during this Lunar New Year period. Don't really have much of a plan other than to stay in the house to catch up with all the East of Eden episodes that I've recorded but had yet to watch.

I hope you've got something to look forward to this year. Be it pineapple tarts or Valentine's Day that happened to fall on the first day of the new year :D Have fun!

No comments: