Saturday, February 27, 2010

"Teacher, who is this guy in your phone? Your father ah?"

Silly question from my student today. How can I ever have such a young father, lol.

Finally the weekend is here, I simply can't describe how long I have been waiting for this. It has been kinda hectic at work but I don't know why is that so. Feeling so stressed up all day long over I-don't-exactly-know what is that. I think I deserved a good time off this weekend.

Filled up my leave application for my holiday. I think I do deserved my first real overseas holiday after living my life for nearly twenty years, no matter what comes.

What about expectations? I hate the feeling when people around you harbour high hopes for you. Because when you're not up to the job, you don't only disappoint yourself but you fail them as well. Double unhappiness - I don't like.

No comments: