Friday, September 25, 2009

weekend equates to never ending pile of chemistry shits. time to camp in the library tomorrow morning. hoping to watch a movie tomorrow night to unwind.

Singapore identity (general paper overdose today, think its better than Chemistry at least.) is all about being kiasu, sweeping statement huh, I personally don't think so. Simply check out the women kinokuniya waiting for cheap thrills, I am too, one of them. Just hoping to have the easier way out so when they are fast, I gotta be faster.

Finally went for the hair cut today. Was wishing that its gonna turned out a little like Rui En or Tavia Yeung but I think it resembles neither. What a sad life?

Lunch box days for everyone since the new time table started. Its fun to see some of the people having even bigger thermo flasks than the one that I own.

Who decides what's in for the future? You, me or the papas and mamas? Every step, it seems like we are merely taking a risk, with the tendency to fail and fall. The one that bears the consequence - yourself.

I begin to wonder, what's in there for the days to come? I already got no idea what else I could expect. So much for trying to prove that "HDB kids having lower stress threshold" is all wrong. I do wish to meet that reporter and asks if he or she is born in a kingdom or in a slump?

So much ranting today proves how miserable I am right now at this minute. I think I deserve more sleep in every single day.

Still, I think blue converses suck.

Back to Chem-war. boom, boom, boom.

No comments: