Sunday, September 27, 2009

当你在心里藏了太多的怨气,它总有一天会爆发出来。我只是不知道那个最终遭殃的人是谁。

so fed up with the missy maid today that I gave her a scolding off once I woke up this morning. I'm so sorry but you simply fail the tests. Realised that she's becoming smarter nowadays and she always makes up stupid excuses. When she realises that these lies does not work on me, she shows me the classic miserable look, hoping to gain some sympathy from the rest of my family. Prolly she also knows that there's no such word as sympathy in my dictionary.

Heartless boon? I guess so.

A day of Chemistry yesterday, more Chemisty today. Hoping to complete the GP paper too because I can't be lagging too much behind William! Going to camp at my study table since 9am is everything else goes according to plans.

I really want to go town today - if only I can afford to finish all the assignments before early afternoon, kinda impossible actually but never mind. It's good to think of nice things ;P

Retail therapy, me want some!

Am aiming for the bag.

No comments: