Friday, March 20, 2009

Seriously, I think that facebook's geo challenge made me a comparatively more competitive person. I helped *** play her geo challenge because I really can't stand the score at the bottom. And seeing fangqi's score improving day by day made me feel threatened because I'm kinda afraid that sooner or later she may just beat my score so it makes it a point for me to constantly create a new high score.

ON A LIGHTER NOTE...

It's recession so we just have to eat at Hard Rock Cafe! :D it was BMM day. Gotten He's Just Not That Into You from Borders and spent ten bucks from Ronald's Borders gift cards! Finally ate the long awaited scallop rice burger from Mos Burger, hehehe. Oh, the mos burger at Clementi feels really different because I think that the lightings are really bright.

Think I'm getting old or something because I kept thinking about the older days. Love the answer the Million Dollar Question Time :P Drank lots of ice milk tea, felt realy bloated on my way home and I think the dress that I wore plus the way I rub my tummy made me look like a pregnant woman, tsk tsk.

Had a happy moment counting ticket studs just now :)

ON A HIGHLY RANDOM NOTE: i found this conversation quite meaningful. Was reading this book that I borrowed from the library the other day (that day when I happened to bump into Enna - just in case you're reading, lol. she asked me don't I have to study because I borrowed 4 books and I answered that I had to improve on my GP - well, that was a big fat joke. Borrowing 4 books in the middle of my march hols is because I had a problem sleeping on my new bed and I need books to make myself even sleepy-ier at night)

Back to the conversation, here it goes:

"When somebody leaves you, it's always better if they leave you to be with someone else," said Matt.

"Why is that?" I said.

"Because otherwise it means that they just really, really can't stand you."

- The Big Love by Sarah Dunn

No comments: