Sunday, March 15, 2009

i went to the IT SHOW with Jean today, hoping that I could grab some cheap steals, which is hopefully an iPod dock, but no luck. there was unfortunately, no altec lansing in sight and the logitech that I was thinking about was totally sold out. Jean did not get her notebook too. The place was damn packed and seeing the old colleagues just reminds me of the days at work. Really wished that I was one of them. Hmmmm, missed the times when I was working, talking to the customers and the PAY! they worked with my favourite boss this time, damn I really felt like screaming right now.

Trying to complete my biology skill A, does it sound really foreign to most of you out there? (I think I'm referring to Enna, Lady and Mel)

Windows kept prompting me to restart my computer for updates. I think its the 4th time since I started using my computer.

Here comes the one week hols and it's ALMOST ruined. lots of studying to do, totally demoralising.

No comments: