Wednesday, August 15, 2007

o'levels english oral examination was (i-dont-know-how-to-describe). i can hardly imagine how fast the whole thing actually ended for me.

guess what, i almost ran my way out of the hall after the exam. okay, maybe i did.

then again, can't wait for saturday!

no, no, no. i can never resist that 15 minute long fireworks display. hahaha i want to join the army and be one of the fortunate warriors down there on the boats setting off the fireworks on singapore river. (bet fangqi, felicia and diana must be laughing their asses off at my great aspiration now)

please enna, please make time for us! you hardly have time for us because of nobody

anyway, it's set. my tripod is coming along with me for that mugging session on saturday. no more problems when it comes to self-timer pictures! yes, i no longer need that inflatable chair and diana's camera box, lol.

No comments: