Sunday, August 20, 2006

okay. im bored, so i'm going to blog and allow me to be some form of entertainment to you.

let me first start on friday, which was the day when my brave and filial daughter, felicia lee ker hui decided to save me out of my medicine-eating crisis and sponsered me a whipped potato from kfc. actually i had taken some pictures of my daughter's self sacrifical act but the old and sickly boony had not loaded the pictures into my computer yet so i shall just skipped that.

also, we have spent about two hours in school working on the posters and the board for operation rice 2006. the finished product is not bad and all thanks to felicia lee (again) and all other people like meiying, mel, fangqi who contributed! hahaha had tons of fun despite my low and ducky sounding voice.

went to the market in the early saturday morning (don't laugh) and i saw rosie! hahaha see, i got a partner in marketing! went to visit the doctor for my rashes after that and after paying a high cost of 95 bucks for some short five minutes consultation and some medication, all my rashes started to disappear the following morning. what luck

was in town the whole day with mommy and aunty yesterday, went to chinatown in the evening later on to walk around and eat. and very fortunately today, the panadols yesterday didnt really work wonders and my condition worsen. i felt like i can sleep 24/7.

and i did (:

No comments: