Friday, August 11, 2006

okay, my brother is back from china and i wonder is that a good thing or not. apart from the fact that he had gotten goodies for me, he's back to pestering me to do things for him (not forgeting to lecture me when i ask him to do things for me) and mess up the table which causes me to clear up his pile of rubbish so that i can use it for studying.

that's what you gain for having a 31 year old stubborn brother who hadn't got himself married, but seriously, i don't see the word 'marriage' appearing in his life anywhere in the near future :(

okay. we all can see that people are mugging everywhere and except me so i better have some improvised version of myself and start preparing for the common tests too. hope that i can finish at least three-quarters of my three chapters in the five-year-series this weekend and revise some biology, else i'll be so dead

okay, i'll be away from the cyberworld from this moment onwards. good luck to everyone who will be facing the cruel common tests!

No comments: