Wednesday, December 21, 2005

someone ask me what i want for my birthday and said that he could get anything for me. hahs. i want my lost-love stussy, can he get it for me? lesson learnt: dont boast or give empty promises because if you cant get what you promised to get. it will be super malu, alright people, especially guys!

well, has been thinking and thinking and thinking. maybe its real time for me to think through everything. if i can help other to get through something, why cant i just pull myself up and help myself this once? things will all be okay because you're not worth it, not at all...

had a great day with mel on monday. since mel had already blogged bout that day. i shant talk more bout it already. so if you guys wanna know, go to mel's blog (it's linked)

was out with my bro last night, to orchard again. went to get my da sao's xmas presents. hahs. he spent like 300 bucks on a xmas for her eh. he bought a chanel chance 100ml for 175 bucks.
and a kenzo summer fragrance giftpack for 97 dollars, $26.90 for metoyou bear and 13.90 for two-part keychain! bought two metoyou cards. two cards for the same person. hahs. i was so near to my adidas jacket already! but ive not decided which color should i get eh. kor agreed to pay full for the jacket and crumpler! so must wait till da sao go out with us one day to get them

to all of you out there, im okay already. i guess no more xin qing bu hao for me. thanks for all the care and concern you guys showered. hehs. thanks a million and God bless.

im looking forward to my birthday! ELIZABETHTOWN, who's the 'right guy' watching with me? i need a movie freak, seriously.

(: takecares

No comments: