Wednesday, December 07, 2005

okay, im back from jurong point with rosie. my maid is off to work at mos burger again. we slacked at her territory lah. super funny can? i din ate much, but i just feel so full and bloated. wanna die already lah! someone save me.

well. what did i do for the past few days, hmmmm. watched harry potter with my bro on saturday night. I SAVED $9.50 :D it was the 10.30 show at jurong point (: we rented dvds. batman begins, seven swords and 2046. finished the show and reached home at bout 1.15am.

the next day was chicken little with my bro AGAIN. but this time with his female friend. let's call her my da sao to make this simpler. they were enjoying the show while im invisible. i was laughing to mysel throughout the whole show lah. well, it was kinda pathetic in a sense. but who cares? BECAUSE I SAVED ANOTHER $9.50! then after that she came to my house for dinner. well, it was super funny lah. LOL

went kBOX with ying and mel on monday. cheap lah, wanna budget can go hang around there.
spent lyk three hours singing and crapping inside. SHAKE IT, MAMA, SKAKE IT! lol. inside joke

mel and ying actually picked up lots of jay chou songs. why, cos they wanna sabo me and want me to sing. but it was too bad lah, no more time for any of them! sang and crapped and laughed and blah. SO FUN LAH we shall go again, its just not enough at all okay. you'll get addicted once you go in. lol next we went to raffles city, ate at burger king. walked around and left soon after (: parted with mel after walking around at pasar malam. then i went shopping at ntuc and spent lyk 40 bucks? *shakes head* aunty has high expenses man.

No comments: