Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tell me why it's never enough

Time - lesson time in class never seem to be enough and although it does seem to me that I'm on task (or am I just trying to fool myself?) I still panic quite a bit here and there. Could only be praying that next month would be better. However, looking at that thicker set of worksheets, I think I might just pass out any minute now.

Plus, I want to know what's the title of the song of "Valentine's Day" trailer.

Do you know that the 'Pig' Doraemon is coming out in April? It certainly sounded like good news because it finally completes the zodiac collection.

I could only laugh at those people who gave up collecting in the first place just because they didn't release the pig in the beginning. A classic line would be: 为何为了一棵树而放弃整棵森林?

No comments: