Monday, January 07, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BY!

nevermind about blowing out candles and having a cake on this 17th birthday, which i didnt. forget about making special wishes on this special day when mummy give birth to me.

blowing candles is just a routine lah. today's just another ordinary day, just that its a little bit more special than the usuals.

the wishes that never change.

wishing that family and friends and the people around me are always in the pink of health and staying happy, blissful and blessed all the time.

wishing that results and school is okay/good/not failing. hahaha we hope for this everyday right.

thanks to all the people who wished me happy birthday in one way or another. dont need to write names out one by one lah hor. you guys know i old already then very easily will forget such important details one. you guys know who you are!

thanks to the niaos for the birthday gift, really love it! thanks for taking your precious time out on sunday to celebrate fangqi's and my birthday!

thanks to bro and sister in law for their birthday gift, although they wont be seeing this.

thanks to all the people who remembered that today's my birthday.

thanks daddy and mummy & all other people for feeding me till today!

thanks to people who love me in one way or another.

No comments: