Monday, November 26, 2007

i feel like i'm studying for o'levels once again. because i'm taking down notes, highlighting key points and memorising stuffs into my head. you guys must be thinking that i'm probably nuts but i'm not. that's what i called, you have to be armed in order to earn quick cash. lol

need to remember specs for four different models of laptops, in four different colours, which look nearly the same, but again, they are not the same, which makes it very confusing.

and i saw pretty interesting people at the training today. in fact they hired quite some people so it makes quick cash for me not so easy after all. everyone also wanna earn their commission right?

oh, daddy was funny. he was saying.

"i may go down and help you buy something so that you can earn some commission."

me: daddy, are you crazy? the cheapest notebook cost $1699 (that is because they're really pretty good, alright?)

dad: hmmm, okay. who knows, maybe i'll still buy so you can earn a commission and a notebook?

me: actually i don't need a notebook now so why don't you just cash in $1699 into my bank account?

call me practical - because i am. hahaha

okay, do you need a notebook? if yes, look for me at the nec booth at expo hall 6 from 29th nov to 2nd dec to get yours. that's right, look for me because i have to earn my commission from you! hehehe

No comments: