Thursday, July 19, 2007

i guess my computer wants to go home/hell/heaven. the cpu doesnt feel like functioning properly. my monitor is kinda blur (it's new, mind you) and to make it clear and not give me double images (it does, right now.) i've developed the habit of kicking the wires and cables under my desk once in a while to remove the double image. don't ask me how it works, because i don't know.

chemistry common test tomorrow. lucks, everyone!

went to nuh with fangqi today, what a nice friend/daughter am i, right?

her dentist looks nice and friendly. hahaha but well, it doesnt change my concept of dentists being scary after all. oh by the way, he looks pretty young but that is if you don't look at the amount of grey hair on his head. oh and fangqi invited me into the room to see how her dentist manupulated with her retainer. (right spelling?)

then when fangqi is done, we came back, and i went for tuition.

yeah, that's it for today.

i think i'll marry anyone who sends me a filter to block out necessary nonsense from my eyes and ears from this moment onwards.

No comments: