Tuesday, June 12, 2007

sometimes i think i'll rather have dreamless nights. because having dreams every night will create the possiblity of having nightmares. guess what my brother says, he says that it runs in the genes because both him and my mom never have dreamless sleep :/

did cip this week with meiying and rosie at the library so here, adding another eight hours or so to my total contribution. guess i have to go for another couple of times, just in case i still can't hit my 100 hours. because i didn't know if mr. chee is going to give me that full 13 hours for the sports day heats and actual day volunteerism. lol

went to my aunty's house straight after school to deliver my baby nephew's cap. spent my day there, just reached home at 9. it's a long long 157 ride. learnt that my niece is coming back from seattle! finally can see her back from the states (: counting down - just 3 more weeks :D

okay. physics test tmr - sure flunk.

No comments: