Friday, February 02, 2007

can you believe that its friday already? hahahaha i've been waiting for this day since the start of the week!

the usual peeps are going to jjc tomorrow for love fiesta. can't join them because they're meeting late. got to join mummy to shop tomorrow! wheeeeeeeee! and i can't believed that kerong and bright actually believed me when i told them that they have to wear school uniform to get into JJC tomorrow. these kids are so gullible!

then melissa, fangqi and i scammed felicia and diana to go to jp with us. the group of us slacked at mos burger as usual. know what guys, i ate my first rice burger ever. lol i know it sounds real dumb but well, it's true.

oh yeah, before that my bag got stuck between the doors of bus 96 when we were on our way to central. all thanks to the invention of nike air, else i may really sustain some 'injuries' hahahaha. the rest of the people were laughing like mad because of that. they helped me publicise my encounter to the rest of the passengers on board.

they actually didnt know that my bag's stuck there, until they realised that i have not moved away from the steps.

felicia: why aren't you moving up?

me: because my bag's stuck in between the doors (calm and emotionless)

and here's the difference of the comments make by me and felicia, if she ever get her bag stuck in between the doors.

felicia: oh my God! oh my God! oh my God! my bag's stuck! (be reminded that she's almost screaming)

oh yeah, then melissa and i had a debate at mos burger. that stupid fangpi keep saying that i was speaking too loudly and was too agitated. come on, i was just having some training to prepare myself for the speech on tuesday can!?

then i walked home alone after we dispersed. because i got to help meiying return her books.

:D WEEKEND, HERE I COME!

No comments: