Sunday, January 14, 2007

sorry guys, but i want to tell you all that i didnt want my birthday to last forever. because this term doesnt exist at all. the fact is that there is no forever, no eternity...

alright, i know this is late but well, still want to thank all of you to make me have a wonderful birthday. the so many of you who remembers my birthday. january is always a busy month, especially the first few days because everyone is adjusting to the back-to-school kind of life.

i want to thank you guys who wished me happy birthday, gave me presents, so on and so for. great thanks to (in alphabetical order): bright, christine, christopher, diana, enna, fangqi, felicia, gina, hendy, jasmine, jianqing, jiayi, josephine, junjie, kerong, meiying, melissa, michelle, rosie, samuel, sara, stella, vivian, wenya and the rest, who i cant remember who, so yup :D

thanks for singing birthday songs for me! that's of course my best bunch of buddies and the 404 peeps (:

oh yeah. and happy belated birthday to sara (7th jan), fangqi and samuel (8th jan) and hendy (12th jan)! january is a special month! baby blooming month!

and last but not least. i love all of you in one way or another...

No comments: