Monday, December 04, 2006

went to sitex it show yesterday with bro to get a new all-in-one. because my dear brother spoilt my scanner and had to replace it. and as usual, sitex was crowded and squeezy then you can see many people carrying laptops and dragging printers on the trolley back home.

adding on my latest gadget, i've got three printers at home already. mom has been complaining that why we need to have so many printers at home. she was saying if we're planning to set up a photo shop to print photos.


the ultimate messy place with wires all around

and yup, one month of holiday is over and very soon, we'll all find ourselves packing our bags and going back to school. sighs, two months is too short. hahaha, sounds so greedy eh.

rosie was saying that she's in some christmas mood. hahaha i don't know much about myself, but i'm sure of one thing, nearing x'mas means nearing school reopens, not a good sign after all. hahaha

today someone reminded me of birthday. birthday is about turning 16 and that means getting old. and i get older a little faster than the rest of my mates. don't understand what people mean by sweet 16, but i know there's something call nc16. hahaha chen fangqi, don't you dare to forget our date!

thinking ahead, we're all going to graduate from nan hua next year (i know we all can!) and that puts me off. guess i'm really going to miss my bunch of friends and mates that i got to know here. guess they're the best memories that i'm going to have in all my school life. hahaha

i'm really getting old because here i am, already starting to feel nostalgia. but never mind, i'm going to keep myself happy and young at heart, that disallow me to feel old. hahaha

and its true, i'm really happy today. its all thanks to you, you and you! all of you who are sitting in front of your monitor, reading till this very end :D

No comments: