Monday, June 26, 2006

okay. i'm not happy. because i missed the england vs. ecuador match yesterday night. bloody shit and it was david beckham to score! i havent seen him score like in a thousand years? ask me why i missed that match, because my whole family ganged up against me to prevent me from watching that. i shan't elaborate anymore, cos people had been hearing the reasons behind this for a thousand time.

but one thing is that the next match of england, that is against portugal is on 1 july! and that is a saturday! hahaha no school on saturday and my family had no reason to stop me from watching the match! hehehe pure happiness about this one!

lastly, congratulate me on changing my tuition to monday from saturday! hahaha so meiying, i've got no reasons to fly you aeroplane for kbox ever again! and i've got weekends free, hahaha. well, my mom feels happy about the change too (:

No comments: