Thursday, March 02, 2006

today had been fine. something terribly embarrassing happened to my big fat adorable toe this morning. perhaps, rather disgusting and dumb lah. because my bandage fell off when i stood up for flag rising. all thanks to my poor bandaging-skills lah. lols. and yeah, when mrs tan saw the wound, she was like...

mrs tan: pain or not?

me: yeah. a little bit lah.

mrs tan (look at my big fat adorable toe again) tssssskkkkkk.

lols. my form teacher is funny! hahas. pregnant women are hilarious, sometimes!

library today was as usual. mdm chia is still as noisy as before (forever talking non-stop to people) and the itmc people are as usual up there in the MRL screaming away and the sec 2 librarians are forever coming up with excuses to slack their time away. hahas. i think i've been complaining too much again. but well, it all triggers from somebody who said something not pleasing to my ears to the board at the back. call me over reactive lah, i dont care. lols

sleepyhead sotong almost missed her bus-stop as she had fallen asleep on the bus. all thanks to daddy's phonecall that came at the right time that woke me up just in time! hahs (:

tmr's cross-country and i dont have to run! im gonna be time-keeper tmr lors! im so excited lehs! lols. and will be meeting fangqi, meiying and enna at 6.30 tmr morning (omg, this is so damn early lors!) because we wanna eat mac breakfast!

hahas. i made a very funny statement when we were discussing about the breakfast.

enna: shall we eat breakfast together tmr?

meiying: but eat where?

fangqi: at mac lah.

me: mac got so early open one meh?

enna: now almost all the mac outlets are 24 hours liao lors...

me: oh yeah hors.

hahas. sotong's getting real blur lately. hahas (: i must get myself updated! and i realised that lately, i enjoy putting conversations when i blog. lols

takecare buddies!

No comments: